- 1 The Cloud Burger
- 1 pinch Salt / Pepper
- 8 leaves Bibb Lettuce
- 1½ oz Shaved Red Onions
- 1½ oz Candied Pecans
- 1 oz Blue Cheese
- 1 tsp Balsamic Glaze
- Burger cooking 101: Only touch a burger twice once it's on the grill. Once when you flip it and once when you take it off. Do not press on the burger, do not poke the burger, do not bother the burger. The more a burger is handled the likelihood increases in subpar performance and a dry patty.
- Season each Cloud burger evenly with salt/pepper. Place on a 350-degree grill or flattop. Once the burger begins to thaw & form juice pockets on the top, it's ready to flip.
- Wrap the burger in the bibb leaves so one end of the burger sticks out a bit. It should resemble a paper wrap but one made of lettuce.
- Fill the pouch on top of the burger with the red onions, pecans and blue cheese. Drizzle the balsamic glaze over all the toppings.
- Serve with the folded side of the bibb tucked under so it does not open.