- 1 Cloud Burger
- 1 tsp Salt / pepper
- 1 or 2 Sliced Beefsteak Tomato - depending on size
- 2 Slices Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze<
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil, julienned
- 1 Burger bun
- Burger cooking 101: Only touch a burger twice once it's on the grill. Once when you flip it and once when you take it off. Do not press on the burger, do not poke the burger, do not bother the burger. The more a burger is handled the likelihood increases in subpar performance and a dry patty
- Place on hot grill. Cook to desired temperature.
- Place burger on bottom bun, top it with the tomato slice(s).
- Place the fresh mozzarella on top of the tomato & melt slightly
- Dress the burger with the balsamic glaze in a tight zig-zag pattern
- Top with basil