Killer B's Burger
- 1 Rochester Cloud Burger, 3:1 (item #128731)
- ½ oz Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1½ slices Cooked Bacon, thick cut
- 2 tbsp Blueberry Jam (see below)
- 1 Brioche Burger Bun
- Burger cooking 101: Only touch a burger twice once it's on the grill. Once when you flip it and once when you take it off. Do not press on the burger, do not poke the burger, do not bother the burger. The more a burger is handled the likelihood increases in subpar performance and a dry patty. On a 350-degree grill this burger will take approximately 3.5 minutes on the first side & 3 minutes on the 2nd side. They cook quickly!
- Season each Cloud burger evenly with salt/pepper. Place on a 350-degree grill or flattop. Once the burger begins to thaw & form juice pockets on the top, it's ready to flip.
- When the burger has been flipped, go ahead & top with the crumbled blue cheese. Once the burger is cooked place it on the bun. Top with 1½ slices of thick cut bacon. Cut the full strips in half, and then place them over the burger as to cover the burger from coast to coast
- Spread the blueberry jam on the bun top & secure with a pick. Serve with choice of side.
Suggested Portion Size: 2 Tbsp
Portions Per Batch: 16
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 zest of lemon
- 2½ Tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- ¾ cups sugar
- Place half of the blueberries in a saucepan & mash with a potato masher. Add the remaining blueberries along with the lemon zest, lemon juice & sugar.
- Place the pan on a medium high flame until the mixture begins to boil. Once the mixture comes to a vigorous boil, set a timer for 8 minutes. Reduce the flame to medium. Stir occasionally as the jam thickens.
- After 8 minutes place a little bit on a plate & run your finger through it to see if it's thick enough. Remember, it will tighten up a bit more once cooled.
- Place in proper container, cover, label & place in cooler.